View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 12:18 PM   #1
Marian Nichols
~Author~

news letter talking about the Goldfish SS

Swimmin' With Da Fishes
OK, we've never recommended a screen saver here in the newsletter before, but after trying this one, I was just too impressed not to tell you about it! This is the coolest, most realistic screen saver I've ever seen!

What am I going on about? The Goldfish Aquarium Screen Saver I just installed. This transforms your monitor into an awesome electronic goldfish tank every time it runs. I've never seen an aquarium screen saver that was this realistic (and there are some really good ones out there). It's amazing - it looks like you can actually reach out and touch the fish! It'll blow you away! This is the next generation of this type of animation / screen saver technology, and it's truly amazing how much more realistic it has gotten in just a year or so!

Oh, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. A friend installed one of these on his home computer and couldn't believe how great it looked! His son stood looking at the thing for over an hour! My kids were equally impressed. I had to keep telling my 3 year old not to touch the screen - that the fish weren't real! I really didn't think I'd ever be this impressed with a screen saver!

The staff here at WorldStart was really impressed as well. Everyone was stopping by my office to see this thing! No one could believe their eyes - it's that realistic. It looks just like a real goldfish tank. We were joking we'd better be careful - if we bumped the computer water might spill out :-) Of course, they all want one on their computers now...

In fact, I've yet to show it to anyone who wasn't completely impressed with it. At first, people wonder why I'm so excited about showing them a screen saver, then there's all the "ohhs" and the "ahhs" and the "wows", and finally they want to know if I can save one for them. It's really that good!

OK, here are some sample screen captures we snagged just to give you a taste. Please note that these were reduced in size for the newsletter and come far short of doing this program justice.
Write paranormal mysteries. Six books so far.
Marian Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote