View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 03:59 AM   #211
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Originally posted by Tarkus:
Ad_Enuff: What part of "The desktop thing will never happen while I still breathe" confuses you?

Tarkus,

It's Jim's art, and thus, his call. Let it go. It's clearly not going to happen.  
The point I'm making is this: Do the purchasers or Jim's SMA want this? Surely if Jim is selling and making money from this, creating another outlet of his screensaver would be good commercially. This money can then be re-invested into SMA for example new programming languages, new hardware etc and personal profit.

The fact that Jim has also admitted that its not a screensaver by design but really a simulation, he admits that one of the nice outcomes of his work was that it created a screensaver.

Most people on here seem to kiss Jim's backside more than help push the project along with helpful comments and ideas whether Jim agrees or not. It's a forum after all.....my views are my own and this is called democracy.

Feldon has made offers of help to push this project along with few others. This is what I want to see on a more regular basis. Criticism isn’t a bad thing. Sometimes you need it in order to move forward, perhaps in a direction you hadn’t thought of before.

The even stranger thing is, is that you haven’t answered my Question: As fan and purchaser of SMA, if you could buy it so you could display SMA as a desktop would you buy it?

That also goes to cjmaddy too!
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote