Thread: GeForce2 MX
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 04:05 PM   #12
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Re: GeForce2 MX reviews

Thanks for the links guys, I really appreciate it. However, I was actually looking for input and personal experiences more than anything else. Reviews are great if you want one person's take on it, but I trust the masses and what they actually experience (good, bad, etc).

Don't get me wrong, there are some really good sites out there that have great reviews like Tom's Hardware and I frequent those places from time to time, but what I get out of user input and personal experiences is far more valuable because of the broader range of apps and associated hardware being used.

Reviews are unfortunately limited to one person's take on the hardware's performance. I know I can go to several sites and check multiple reviews, but it's not as personal and time tested as what the end user goes through on a daily basis.

Anyway, that aside, can anyone tell me if the DDR is the same as the MX, below it or? What was it replaced by?

Thanks again!

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote