View Single Post
Old 04-30-2001, 01:41 AM   #203
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Re: The Sachs Aquarium WISHLIST

Looks like someone has paid a visit to www.dinofish.com recently and here I thought I was the ONLY person at feldon.com that had an active interest in "living fossils" and who actually knows what they are. Well, it's nice to see other's expressing interest in this area of "paleo ichthyology" as I like to call it.

In fact, I've been working on a site dedicated to Living Fossils for a few years now (off and on). When I finish putting the final touches on it, I'll have to make sure that I post the URL here so you can check it out. It's been a long time in the making, but hopefully I'll have it completed and up some time later this year if everything works out. Unfortunately someone else beat me to the punch and nabbed www.livingfossils.com for their site which is actually based on fishing and makes little reference to actual living fossils. Oh well, guess I should pick up www.livingfossil.com while it's still available.

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote