View Single Post
Old 07-01-2001, 04:32 AM   #312
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Re: Nautalis Speculation....

Are you sure Jim? The last time I was there I'm pretty sure I remember seeing some in one of the tanks. Then again, I've traveled quite a bit and been to my share of public aquariums over the years, so I suppose it's possible that I might be remembering someplace else.

In any case, when was the last time you actually visited Sea World? Myself, well I have yearly passes for my family, so we tend to frequent the park every few months or so. We've also been members of the San Diego Zoolical Society for many years. In fact, my wife and I share a common interest in pets and wildlife conservation. We've owned a rather large assortment of pets over the years. Everything from dogs, cats, rabbits (used to have a breeding business), ferrets, possums (foreign and domestic), birds, reptiles, fish, guinea pigs, horses, lllamas, and so on. Currently we're at an all time low with our 2 dogs (mini-Dacshund, Welsh Corgi), 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 1 white faced Cockateil, and our 2 horses. Oops, looks like I sort of got off topic there for a second, sorry about that.

Anyway, let me see what I can do. Although I wouldn't be too hopeful as to the quality of the images due to the low light conditions in both the Sea World and Birch exhibits.

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote