View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #790
JohnWho
Registered

In keeping with the thread title - "Comments and Appreciation", I've already expressed Appreciation, so now, a comment:

In my opinion, a true "screen saver" changes all of the pixels on the screen every so often. MA3 almost does that, except for some of the background which at this time doesn't change color so unless a fish swims by that section the pixels aren't changed. Also, it doesn't appear to me that the fish make it all the way up to the top of the screen either, so that area is not changing as well.

I know - there is a future change that will vary the background similar to the way it does in ver 2.x. However, until that is completed, there remains this problem.

So - If one notices, the bubble column, when panned all the way right, comes to just a little way to the right of the center of the screen. As it pans left, these bubbles resolve the "screen saver pixel change" just fine.

Therefore, my question is - How difficult would it be to move the bubble column a bit to the right of the elk horn coral thereby allowing it to accomplish the full screen "pixel change" as the screen completes it's left/right scan?

With that change, assuming there are no known bugs, could this not be what is needed to drop the "beta" and then proceed with further enhancements as Version 3.1?

Just throwing this on the wall to see if it sticks. I'll clean up the wall later.

JohnWho is offline   Reply With Quote