Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:11 AM   #520
PaulsPics
Registered

Big Grin GREAT !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

GLAD TO BE OF SOME HELP , NOT MUCH TEC HELP OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS, WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP UPGRADING COMPUTERS.

I will be replacing those images, as the Logo on the Crystal is my own effort using Paint Shop Pro, and pretty awful, I will ask someone to do the honours in helping me remake them shortly so they work "Crystal Clear " on MA3

My 1st machine was an old 386 from our Insurance Office, forgot the Megas of the HDD, but I am sure that now I even have single image that is bigger.
The next was a 486 again purchased from an upgrading office, of course these days this has been rather defunct, as they were from a large ( the oldest Legal Company in Sydney) and they and others rather destroy the machines than sell due to the modern trend to be able to re-read HDD and private or sensitive matters. Other machines, Pentiums that "died " I remove the HDDs before the machines are dumped. BUT for the info of NON TECH clients of yours. I would advise that all is not lost as I find that the memory can be used for outside Storage via an USB set box up for the mere price of some $ AUD 35 and again can be transported to say a relatives or friends place to show / share all the digital images of Parties and family gatherings. Yes I know that most of the experts on this forum will know all this !!! But there must be a lot of others, maybe new members, who are not so advised.
Will you be asking Prolific if they intend to place a Button on the Home page of Serene Screen.com to join up to the Facebook ???
best Wishes
Paul Pics Aust
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote