View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 05:15 PM   #940
dmgm1234
Registered

New Year's Gift

Mr. Jim,
As you probably remember, I am enjoying “3” greatly…..I would like to share with you one thing I have done to enhance this screensaver even further as you instructed we could. Picture me, a 73yr old lady, in my home office with 3 computers….XP; Vista; 10….I work from my Vista many hours a day for our church’s web site and Bible Corrspondence Courses…..My MA3 is running on my 10 most of the time…..I love the cannon guitar so much that I was afraid I may be getting TOO much of it….Like mess with my mind or something. SO….During my past surfing experiencing and listening to Cannon played by so many different techniques, I came across a young gentleman from Korea who is so gifted….Sungha Jung….you may have heard of him….I found an album, “Irony Albums” and downloaded it and it has 11 pieces in it. Yes, this little old lady geek managed to insert them into the music area with “Cannon Guitar”…..I click on “Random Play” and WaaaDaaaa. Now that is my New Years’ present from you. Thanks for all your hard work and I hope you and your mother have a good year.
dmgm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote