View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:03 AM   #53
sophie_uk
Registered

That's a lovely offer, Jim - however,I bought the full version practically as soon as I clapped eyes on it - I absolutely love it, and even now, months later, will just start it and gaze at the fish for a few minutes to relax and enjoy all the lovely colours and light effects. I've loved all the recent work you've been doing, and can't wait for the next surprise.

Anyway, back to the cat video. I'm having trouble with it because it was taken on my Panasonic Lumix camera, and is in Quicktime format. Windows Movie Maker won't accept it for editing unless it's been converted, and none of the pieces of free conversion software I've found have actually worked! It's too long at the moment, and would need to have the credits put on it, to qualify for the competition.

Of course, the forum members are most welcome to see the video as it is (I guess I could post it on here?) but I must admit I was lured by the thought of $100!! I want to know if that's still on the cards, so I know how much trouble to go to!
sophie_uk is offline   Reply With Quote