View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #9
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Originally posted by cjmaddy:
I meant that you don't need two cards to run two monitors. I have always run two monitors from one card.

MA2.6MD is capable of running on two monitors, but only as a clone on the second screen. In the future, MA3 should change all that.

Try DreamAquarium if you want the two screens to be different. But you will need to go into your nVidia driver settings to select 'DualView'. Or you could experiment with 'Horizontal Span' and have images spanning both monitors. But if you try to span MA across both monitors, you will either have severe cropping, or severe distortion, - neither of which can be recommended!  
Come on buddy. Where not going to go through this again. If he doesn't mind the background being a little off he can set his card for span and the fish will swim from one to the other. And it's not that bad. If you know how to set the card up right. I had it running showing the same thing on both monitors like you. But to me ............... that's old school. Remember, you just got started with dual monitors. I've been running my system for almost 15 years with at least 2 monitors. At one time I had 3. Now with my new setup I can hook up 4.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote