View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 10:55 PM   #18
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
the new fish looks really good, just hope someday they can breath freely with thier gills

All purchasers of the Aquarium from .996 through 1.1.2 are entitled to a free upgrade to MA2.0 for the next 90 days.
I was very surprised when I got the email with keycode, I tot I need to pay $5 b4 I got the keycode(and I'm willing to!), thx for the new decision, however, I'm wondering how the system detect me (upgrade)/(input the key code) b4 or after 90 days? if the program check the date when I input the key code with its release day, then what if someday after 90 days I reinstalled my OS and reinstalled the MA2 then iniput my keycode, is my keycode still valid that time?

Another thing is I notice there's a wireframe layout of the crystal althoguh I don't see a crystal there but the coral, does that mean MA2 actually embbed MAT together? if I input the MAT keycode into MA2, will I get MAT too?

or is there any keycode that activate both MA2 and MAT together and the user could turn on/off the crystal in the setting or something like that?
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote