View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #1521
debavocet
Welcome to the Quack House!

Originally posted by patscarr:
Debbie, nobody is demanding anything. And if they did, it would fall upon deaf hears. Jim bows to no one. Some forum members were merely kind enough to make some suggestions on how they thought would improve or make MA3 better, and Jim must have agreed with them or he wouldn't spend his time incorporating it into MA3. Jim has mentioned before that MA3 is very close to leaving the Alpha testing stage and going into the Beta testing (or going public) stage. It wont be long now before everyone can enjoy his work.  
Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers. I hadn't mean't that anyone was impolite or tried to pressure anything on Jim, only that some have asked a lot from him. From my angle, the music option looked like a complex and frustrating add-on that an aquarium doesn't need. But from Jim's angle, if if most of the work has been done, he believes it will improve marketability and he wants the music, obviously the decision is his. Either way I'll buy MA 3. So if I appear to steam off now and then, don't take it too seriously.
debavocet is offline   Reply With Quote