View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #1533
Perfish
Registered

The combination of sound and vision is always an exciting pair. Listening to the same song over and over again can be a distracting thing. I hope there is a way to put sound off (bubbles on off course). Or give users a choice to load music (mp3) from a certain folder that an be filled with mp3-files to there own choice.

Some years ago I found a certin midi file with a piano piece on it that was so compelling to me because of the beauty of it (on my mac it sounded really stunning). I once let it hear to a friend (who was a pianoplayer): he said it was a great piece but a lousy electronic sound. There was no life in it. Everybody listens in a different way to music. Midi, very low in k, many times sounding wrong on pc's.

Then I also would like to mention that I have never seen an aquarium with sound capabilities in real life.

Be very careful to not spoil the reality'sensation' of your digital fishtank.

On the other hand: compelling music together with fish that swim in line with the song can be a very nice extra feature.

I love the mr. Sachs aquarium and I am very much looking forward to a new version that might fit on my 2560 x 1600 pixels widescreen monitor. With or without music. And will wait till the mac-version is ready.

Will there be an Iphone version as well? Steve jobs started the iPhone thing with a clownfish on the display as a wallpaper. Maybe that was a hint :-)
Perfish is offline   Reply With Quote