View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM   #6
hillbob
Registered

edgar,
I selected monitor 2 and unchecked the black box. I now have fish on both screens. Monitor 2 is an exact duplicate of the tank and fish on monitor 1. I was hoping to have one tank stretch across both monitors. Is this possible?
If I go to the windows mode, I have one tank that I can move with part in monitor 1 and part in monitor 2 but I can't make the window any larger than the 1680 x 1050 resolution of monitor 1. In applications such as Word, I can drag a window in monitor 1 across monitor 2 and drag it top to bottom to have one window fill both screens. Any way to do that in this screen saver?

cjmaddy,
May graphics card has 1 analog port and one digital port. I didn't think this was a "2 port" card that I could hook up one monitor to each port and have my desktop across both screens. I thought each port would put out the identical desktop so I would only have a "duplicate" of desktop 1 on the 2nd monitor. Would your approach give me the full screen aqwuarium I talked about above? I would try it except my PC is built into my desk and is really a problem to get to.
Thanks everyone for their fast response.
hillbob is offline   Reply With Quote