View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 05:09 AM   #17
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Exclamation Flag feedback

Feldon: Q: I hope that Prolific will not be afraid to add controversial, but necessary flags such as the Taiwanese and Tibetian flags.

A: How about allowing one to burn flags (of the enemy……of course).

NamesNZ Q: their own flag? interesting, I didn't know that, anyone has the pic?
A: http://www.dharma-haven.org/tibetan/...ng-culture.htm

Vish: Q: I would like to know if India is in the list of "Flags Of the World?
I would be the first one to buy it...

A: Of COURSE! And with honour! I once carved the flag of India into a wood mantle for a friend and then stained the wood orange and green. It was really stunning.

JamesNZ: Q: if they have one of this, I'll certainly buy it too
A: Asian Taiwan, of course! One day I imagine the Chinese being stunned when the technologically advanced Taiwanese press a button, and the entire island turns into a boat, and sails…whereever it wants to.

Socrates: Q: I can't help ask myself, "HUH?" Is this a joke or is this is a real product?
A: What part of national pride do you think is a joke? But, we do have a Happy face flag, so…Have a Nice Day.

Sachs: Q: I'm sure Prolific feels no pressure to exclude any flags that mainland China doesn't like. It's highly unlikely that China would use nuclear weapons on Burbank, so all they could really do is boycott the software, which is pretty much what they do anyway.
A: Very true. I personally recognize both Taiwan, and Tibet as sovereign countries.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.

Last edited by feldon34; 03-07-2003 at 01:03 PM.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote