Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 10-22-2006, 11:57 PM   #241
handimannbob
what's up doc ?

don't know what that is...if it fits in a small suitcase he just might...he has lots of different stuff in there every time he comes down...the laptop stays out of this suitcase...if u aren't funning me i'll ask him...can't hardly wait for 3.0....are creature packs going to be available right away...when 3.0 comes out i mean...
bob
handimannbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:01 AM   #242
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Creature packs will take some time to complete. Each animal in them has to be specially done. As far as I know Jim hasn't started on any of those yet.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:04 AM   #243
Jim Sachs
Developer

Michael is right - first I have to complete 3.0 with all the current fish, then I'll start on the creature packs.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #244
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Originally posted by spiralmonkey:
I guess i should cancel that fruit-basket, huh?  
You know who I suck up to, don't you?
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #245
Jim Sachs
Developer

Thanks to a benefactor who shall remain nameless, the Lightwave dongle problem is solved. I'm back in business creating aquarium objects.
Jim Sachs
Old 10-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #246
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Thank you, nameless one!
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:51 PM   #247
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Jim, what is a Lightwave dongle?
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:26 AM   #248
Sergiales
Software Engineer

Good news

It's nice to read that the LW issue is already solved. Go for it!.

Jim, i hope your daughter is having a good time here in Spain. I hope she enjoys staying here.

Btw, last summer my wife and me got our respective diving licenses. We're now Open Water PADI Certified!. I'm wishing to dive again soon. We love the sea

Cya!.
Sincerely,
Sergio.
Sergiales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:33 AM   #249
memilm
Registered

I think a Lightwave dongle is an USB/Serial/Parallel device for authentificate a software, without it that software will not start, used to reduce piracy...
memilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:51 AM   #250
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Jim,

Here is another option on the 3D effect. This review makes it sound like once you get this one adjusted it works pretty well. You can even get the inner/outer effect with this one.

3D LCD
Old 10-24-2006, 07:53 AM   #251
Sergiales
Software Engineer

Oops, I was thinking on the vertices grouping problem. Well, you see, this happens when you read between lines :-) happiness is short :-)
Sincerely,
Sergio.
Sergiales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:15 AM   #252
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Software dongles only impede/bother/hurt one group of people: Customers.

Anyone else just downloads an unprotect.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:50 PM   #253
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

It can also become a bit weird when companies like Quark force Scandinavian users to use a dongle, but central European/UK users could use an unrestricted version. What's that about (and no, we pay for software to the same extent as germans or frenchmen). Then again, Quark, Inc. never was much of a customer oriented company...

Old 10-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #254
celine
Special Assistant

A spate of Bittorrent,Emule,eDonkey and such as is all about.-My guess.
Kanebo--woman's first choice.
celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #255
Jim Sachs
Developer

Sergio - Yes, my daughter is having a GREAT time in Toledo, Spain. She went to Mallorca last weekend and wished she had her diving gear to enjoy the crystal clear waters. She got her PADI certificate earlier this year.
Jim Sachs
Old 10-24-2006, 08:57 PM   #256
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

She went all that way and doesn't get to dive? Isn't there somewhere that she could at least rent some gear for a short time?
Old 10-24-2006, 09:35 PM   #257
Jim Sachs
Developer

She probably could have dived if she had set it up in advance, but she really had no idea what to expect on the island.
Jim Sachs
Old 10-30-2006, 03:21 PM   #258
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

On Mallorca? Lots and lots of Englishmen!

Old 10-30-2006, 08:18 PM   #259
Jim Sachs
Developer

She was "adopted" by the reclusive locals, who kept her away from the tourists and showed her the backcountry. This always happens to her, wherever she goes, all over the world.
Jim Sachs
Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 PM   #260
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Send her over here then.

Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive