Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 04-18-2003, 05:23 AM   #1
King Prawns
Registered

probably been asked before sorry

Im sorry if this has been asked before (im only new to forum)

Im currently running 2 video cards, one of which has tvout so at the moment Im using 2 monitors and a tv at the same time in a extended desktop mode (in a L shape with 2 monitors along the bottom) ie
o
oo

I noticed on marine aquarium that when I start it with all screens enabled. it goes full screen on my primary monitor and the 2 other screens just go black, but if I go to windowed mode, i can drag marine aquarium to any screen at all and have it work, I can even drag it between any of my screens and have the fish swim between monitors, but the problem is, if i resize marine aquarium to completely fill my 2 bottom screens (not maximising) it automatically keeps the aspect ratio of a single screen, and therefore while i can see everything from left to right ok, vertically, it just runs off my monitors and into no mans land (probably under my desk if i had some screens down there lol)

Is there a way to turn "keep aspect ratio" off?.....or anything on a widescreen version I read somthing about to help me run across 2 separate video cards?
King Prawns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 01:43 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

There is no dual monitor support. This is being worked on, but I don't have a release date. The only solution is if you had an nVidia card with dual outputs, then you could use nView which can convince Windows that you are running a 2048x768 display.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 02:21 PM   #3
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Hi again, KP. We took care of this one late last night in the chat, but I forgot to post here so anyone else could see it also. Thanks Morgan
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 06:15 PM   #4
King Prawns
Registered

yeah thanks jav and feldon, Im still happy being able to put it on any screen, looks good on the tv cause its so much bigger (although nowhere near as sharp picture quality, but thats tv's for you)
King Prawns is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive