Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
DerikaLena
Registered

Ghost window coming out of Screensaver

Ever since I put Marine 2.6 w/Goldfish Aquarium 2.0 on this pc I have noticed that when moving the mouse to bring my pc back to a normal desktop I see a flash of a black, small window. I purchased this bundle from Worldstart.com and it also has Carousel to alternate aquariums. Any solutions as to how I can make the little black ghost window go away? I have uninstalled the product and don't have this problem when coming out of any other screensaver I have, just this bundle I mentioned above.

Thanks......Derika

My PC Stats:

Windows XP Home
Dell Dimension 530 4GB RAM 500GB hard drive
Avira Antivir
Spywareblaster
Threatfire
DerikaLena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
henemly
asdf

Sounds like a vid card or dx issue.
http://www.coltrain.byethost8.com
henemly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
Bob
Registered

I'd make a wild guess that Carousel might be the problem. You're the only one I've ever heard mention this problem and you're the only one I've heard of that's running Carousel.

Try running without Carousel and see if you still have your ghost.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
DerikaLena
Registered

Thanks for the replies and I will re-install and just use the Marine or Goldfish ones and see if your correct about that ghost window. Will report my findings. Seeing that this is a pretty new computer, I don't think the vid card or dx could be it...Thanks again
Old 04-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Have you tried Marine Aquarium 3 yet?
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
DerikaLena
Registered

No feldon I haven't..I was thinking I should. Since I just purchased this version 2.6 what would an upgrade be?
Old 04-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
DerikaLena
Registered

Originally posted by DerikaLena:
Thanks for the replies and I will re-install and just use the Marine or Goldfish ones and see if your correct about that ghost window. Will report my findings. Seeing that this is a pretty new computer, I don't think the vid card or dx could be it...Thanks again  
Just finished installing and testing the screen savers without Carousel and that little black window disappeared......Thanks for the suggestion
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive