Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 02-01-2002, 07:59 PM   #1
Azdec
Registered

Cool windowed aquarium

I love this screensaver, as we all here do. One question or perhaps its an item for a future feature and should be in a 'Wishlist'.

When in windowed mode is there a way to remove the title bar? Like when I place my TV in PC in no title mode there is just the small frame around it which in Windows Explorer is called the active title bar.

Hence, you cannot see the title of the window nor can you see the minimum, restore and maximize buttons and that would happen with a right-click.

The Aquarium in window mode with just the border frame around it would look awesome.
Azdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 09:38 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Not quite sure how intuitive the right-click would be. It could cause a lot of customer-service problems. Many people would not know how to cancel or minimize the window without a title-bar. Hitting ESC to exit if the Aquarium is not the active window would cause the active program to exit.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 01:42 AM   #3
Shinsa
Registered

Jim, I have seen many windows programs that allow you to doubleclick the window itself, and then it will remove the title bar. Doubleclicking again restores it.

An example you can look at to use yourself is part of Windows (95/98 anyway). The program is located in accessories, called SYSTEM MONITOR.

Double clicking in an open area of the window allows it. Double clicking on graphs allows it to be modified.
Bob

"When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."