Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 07-09-2003, 08:02 PM   #1
AttaGirl42
Registered

Smile Aquarium 99L Minimizes????

I'm wondering if someone might give me some information about version 99L? I know there are many updates since this one, but I like this one and I will update one day...LOL Anyway, I have my screensaver set to come on at 10 minutes. It comes on fine and then I notice when I get up in the morning, that my aquarium is minimized down in the bottom tray and just my wallpaper is on the screen. If I click on the minimized aquarium, it comes up. In my settings, I have it set so my mouse does NOT turn it off. I turn it off by hitting ESC as my mouse is sensitive and is not the ball type. The aquarium works perfect while it's on the screen and I'm not sure how long it is onscreen and what makes it minimize. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks alot!
Leigh Ann (AttaGirl42)
AttaGirl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 08:12 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Incoming e-mail and any other program that performs automated tasks may kick the Aquarium down to the taskbar.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 11:34 PM   #3
AttaGirl42
Registered

Thanks for the reply! I'm also wondering if my virus scan would do it also? I have it set to run every morning at 6 am. But, I assumed that once these other programs and interruptions finished, wouldn't the screensaver come back on? Anyway, Atleast I know what's causing it and I do appreciate your time in answering me! Thanks and have a great evening!!
Leigh Ann (AttaGirl42)
AttaGirl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive