Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 10-20-2002, 07:29 PM   #1
Gilles Antoni
Registered

Cool dvd aquarium for your tv????

Anyone know if there is or will be a dvd
vers. of the aquarium for your tv.
I think this would be a great seller plus cool to have on my 62 inch hdtv!!!
Digital Artist
Gilles Antoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 04:37 AM   #2
- - e r i k - -

Well, there are several Fish / Fireplace-DVDs already out with real videos of aquariums out.

I use my defunct powerbook connected to the TV via S-video/SCART to display the Aquarium. Looks great
Old 10-21-2002, 10:42 AM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Well to get the best picture, you'd run the Aquarium on a PC with VGA output to the TV. Then you'd get very high resolution, 1280x720 (720p) or 1920x1080 (1080i).

A DVD would only be 720x480 (480p), but of course you don't have to mess with a PC which has its own benefits.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 01:04 PM   #4
Unregistered

Smile Marine Aquarium DVD

Prolific is happy to announce we have just created a 2 hour dvd of the Marine Aquarium! We are currently completing the authoring of the product (help screens, art, etc) and will have a manufactured product for retail in approximately 45 days. There are 7 chapters, of varying length, which highlight different combinations of fish, with various lighting settings and changes. It will indeed look fabulous on a big screen tv! A bonus chapter includes wire frame fish in a coral background.

Last edited by feldon34; 10-21-2002 at 02:16 PM.
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive