Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 02-04-2006, 11:45 PM   #1
Huffy
Registered

what happened?

another member and I put a post up requesting what to do about getting updates when you buy a disk at a store....and the whole topic disappears....??
i bought the 3 in one screen saver at Sam's...and I want to get the patch for the sharks 2.0 (I have 1.0 on here)... anyone have a suggestion?
thank you...
Huffy
Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:39 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Because of abusive/spamming posts in the past, each user's FIRST post doesn't appear until we approve it. Thanks for your interest in Sharks and I'm sure you'll receive a response to your question soon.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:33 PM   #3
Huffy
Registered

ok...thanks for clearing that up...I am new here at this forum, and it caught me a little off guard.
take care,
Huffy
Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Huffy, we just released GA2 to the website and have included an update for GA2. I can honestly say that I expected to get SA2 update paths up and online within 48 hours.
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #5
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Huffy, I have just uploaded the pages required to upgrade Sharks V1 to Sharks V2. Please give it a try if you are so inclined.
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com

Last edited by feldon34; 02-07-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:42 PM   #6
enigma63941
Registered

Can someone please tell me the difference between the reef tank and the blue lagoon tank? I don't see any difference.
enigma63941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:55 AM   #7
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Try changing the selection of sharks in both and you'll be in for a little surprise... (especially as species like the blue shark is pelagic and not a reef dweller. )

/Tiny Oversight
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:12 AM   #8
enigma63941
Registered

Originally posted by Tiny Turtle:
Try changing the selection of sharks in both and you'll be in for a little surprise... (especially as species like the blue shark is pelagic and not a reef dweller. )

/Tiny Oversight  
Either I have to reintsall the program or I'm blind. Scenary wise it's the same right? In the Blue lagoon it doesn't let me change the speices, but in the reef it does. Is this program working right ror me?
enigma63941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:58 AM   #9
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I think Blue Lagoon is locked to certain species.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #10
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

It's working fine for you, that's the supposed difference. In one you can chose what sharks you want and in the other you can't. Pretty poor if you ask me.

/Tiny Told 'Em Before
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep