Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 01-24-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Rare shark

Here's a rare shark from 2000 feet below. Poor shark...

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:49 PM   #2
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

I saw that in the news. Looks cool.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
celine
Special Assistant

Cool?? That shark scares out of me (than the great white or bull shark).
I thought this kind of species should only be drawn on manga or sci-fi films,now here it is. It really scares me.
Kanebo--woman's first choice.
celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:34 AM   #4
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Chaces of you meeting one of those that is't dying is probably next to nothing, Celine. Fear the bull shark more...
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
FishyBusiness
Registered

1 Highscore

Yeah, really. When I first saw a picture, I thought, "Yeah, right. Must be Photoshop'd." Then I saw it floating around. I think this proves that the Loch Ness monster is real. This shark looks so prehistoric.
Frank
FishyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:47 AM   #6
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Except that the Loch Ness (the actual lake) was frosen solid during the last ice age of couse...
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
celine
Special Assistant

Sure,compare with the great white or bull shark,this species would be rarely encountered while I am wearing swimmimg rigs and goggles looking for crown fish in the coral reef of the ocean.

Oh,I saw the news yesterday,it was died due to unknown reasons.(starving?? not sure.)
Old 01-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #8
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

It probably had something seriously wrong internally which messed it's brain up enough to make it leave it's natural habitat deep down below and come up to the surface where it died.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:05 PM   #9
celine
Special Assistant

Oh,I think so too. Just like the dolphins or whales all of suddenly rouse to the shore,really a cranky mystery. I heard some solar systems installed by human or lunar effects have cause this,but all of statistics are circumstantial.
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep