Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 03-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #41
cjmaddy
Registered

The mention of Shark screensavers on other threads has jogged my memory!
I hadn't got around to downloading the latest MD version until today. - It's nice to see it on two monitors now, but it still needs attention to the perspective problems, if it was intended to be a realistic representation. - I'm still not happy with the re-naming to Fantasy Theme Park, to overcome those shortcomings. - When can we expect the realistic underwater scene that we were promised? - It was a bit of a cop-out to just rename it, IMO!

The Open Water looks good on two monitors, BTW. .... And I think that these sharks are superior to Living 3D Sharks and also SharkVisions.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 06:41 PM   #42
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

I agree and disagree with you buddy. You are right that the dual monitor open water is great. It would look even better if in the reef setup if it were true 3d. Where as SharkVision3d is a true 3d background.

As for the sharks, The sharks in the MD version do look better then they did. But for texture and movement I think SharkVision beats them both hands down. But that is my opinion.

And you know me Cliff, I respect your opinion very much. Your ok in my book.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep