Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 04-20-2006, 03:21 AM   #41
drfish
the Doc

Besides, the viewing angle limitations of LCDs would mean he'd have to get around and move to see all the screens well, I have triple monitor LCD setups at work and even those require you to move your head instead of just your eyes...

I bet that if he sat close enough to those screens running at their native resoultion to be able to read this text he would have to have a chair that could move up and down and side to side a good couple feet to read all of them, quite the hassle.

If he had mounted them on something other than a completely flat surface it might be something that could make sense somehow, but as it is I really don't get it...
I don't watch commercials.
drfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:36 AM   #42
Inspector Dryfish
Registered

Originally posted by cjmaddy:
Yes, DreamAquarium is one of only a few that I have managed to fill both screens with, the way you suggest. (Aqua Garden is another). But I don't like Horizontal Span mode, I much prefer Dualview. Also I think DA and MA2.6 both look better when seeing the full height. And with DA you can have two separate tanks, - albeit with similar backgrounds, at the moment! ..... I am looking forward to seeing how the SerenScreen 3D background will be able to be used on dual monitors! - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  
Don't do that - you'll get a cramp keeping your fingers crossed for years at a stretch. :-)

The world of video resolution is quickly leaving MA in the dust.

Anyway, I preferred span mode, but I guess I'll switch and see how that works for me.

Kevin (who was away yesterday and decided to leave MA running while he was gone, and came back to find it ticking over at about one frame every five seconds - MA as still-life)
Inspector Dryfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive