Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 12-04-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
dickg100
Registered

Hello to the group.

Brand new to the SernenScreen group. Downloaded it three or four days ago, and am greatly impressed. I'm retired now, but used to work for the Air Force in Flight Simulation for the former Human Resourses Laboratory. We messed around with terrain graphics displays to proved as realistic as possible terrain graphics. We used Sun computers to simulate terrain, I did not work directly with the ceation of terrain scenes, but assisted with the network of the Suns to provide interactive training for remote sites within the Air Force.

Before I retired, I kept a 20-gallon reef tank in my office for a year or two, with live rock, an anemone, a clown fish and a couple of feather dusters. My oldest son and his wife currently have a 100-gal. general salt water tank that they are coninually expanding with new fish. The also have a new 50-gallon reef tank that they are currently cycling
dickg100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Welcome to our Forums, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Jim is currently working on the next version of the aquarium, and you will find information in the 3.0 thread.

Other than that settle in, and feel free to join in on our conversations.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

Hi, dickg - welcome to the Forum.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:40 AM   #4
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Welcome to the forum Dick G. We'd love to see some pictures of your son's tank.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:53 AM   #5
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Hi Dick!
If you find any pictures of those reef tanks lying around, I'm sure you'd find many interested members here.

/Tiny Välkommen
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #6
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Tiny's right about that. And to the forums.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive