Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 03-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #1
FTLOSM
Registered

Trouble with dual monitors 2.6 (only showing on one side)

Hello,

I downloaded the demo of 2.6 to check it out and it looks great but I have dual monitors and it is only showing in one monitor sad to report.

Is this because I am using the demo? I read the FAQ and it says

Yes!

Marine Aquarium 2.6 supports widescreen AND multiple monitor displays. It will mirror the Aquarium in each of the monitors you have, but will not stretch the Aquarium across your displays. This is a feature we are working on for the future.

For more information on the widescreen and multiple monitor features, see our entry HERE

but when I click HERE it doesn't really say anything, takes me to a page that doesn't have an answer or fix that I can see?

My setup is an amd processor on gigabyte motherboard, video card is an msi 6200 agp 8x, 256 mg of ram nvidia based, have my monitors setup as extend desktop (hate the clone feature) also read it might not work from application click only on screen saver so I set screensaver to 1 min let it go and still only one side (primary 1 montior) is showing, other is black yet is "on" you can tell but no picture.

I looked thru the settings of this and see monitor 1 monitor 2 but nothing that says enable both or anything.

This is probably very simple but before I lay down $ to buy this I wanna know it will at least clone in both screens without me having to change my settings on the card to clone in both screens because that is just annoying and doesn't work for me to do, I work in extended desktop mode so when I go screensaver i want it to at least mirror automatically vs me having to manually switch to clone and exteded desktop modes...

Any ideas or suggestions what to try here?

FTLOSM
FTLOSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:45 AM   #2
cjmaddy
Registered

It could be what I was referring to here.

Note: As far as I know, this option, (removing the check mark from the 'Black' box), is only operable when you have dual monitors set up. - This is how it works on my dual monitor system!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:27 AM   #3
FTLOSM
Registered

Yes that was exactly it, you know I was looking all over for some sort of dual monitor support box or something, then realized uncheck the "black" box on monitor two and bam fixed it!

Sorry for posting this question before digging a bit more into the program...
FTLOSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #4
cjmaddy
Registered

Glad to be of help. - Hope you will now, "... lay down $ to buy" ..... It's worth it!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive