Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 02-22-2002, 01:45 PM   #1
Cheesypoofs
Registered

Unhappy GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

This keycode problem is REALLY pissin me off! I registered in December of 2000. I filled out EACH damn form, with the CORRECT name under which I registered, AND the correct email address as well. Yet, it still says NOT FOUND, blah blah.
(Yes, even the one that says, Use this form if you registered before this date...)

I have also emailed about this problem with no response as of yet. I WANT MY KEYCODE! Ever since I registered this product all I have done is rave to everyone I know about it. THIS kinda crap is unacceptable!
Cheesypoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 01:51 PM   #2
FishyBusiness
Registered

1 Highscore

Cheesypoofs,

I am assuming that you checked the site recently because they were having problems. I do know that people who registered before March 2001 will have problems getting the new keycode. Also, did you send the email to Service@serenescreen.com? If so then try here: http://www.serenescreen.com/support/betacode.asp

I am sorry that this sounds like redundant advice but this is the onloy way I could try to help you. Sometimes, Matt or someone at Prolific stops by the chatroom. So check there for them to see if they can help you right away.
Frank

Last edited by FishyBusiness; 02-22-2002 at 10:58 PM.
FishyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 01:55 PM   #3
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Cheesypoofs,

If you have your information available, please go here and fill out the form, the new key code will be mailed to you promptly. http://www.serenescreen.com/support/betacode.asp
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 01:55 PM   #4
Cheesypoofs
Registered

Big Grin

Thanks for the reply, FishyBusiness. I will try that second email address as you suggested.

Last edited by Cheesypoofs; 02-22-2002 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-22-2002, 02:00 PM   #5
Cheesypoofs
Registered

Big Grin

Jav400, like I said... I've tried EACH form, INCLUDING that one! This is the stupid response I get when I enter the CORRECT information:

Update your old Beta Code
The name that you gave submitted does not match your Key Code.
Please be sure to use the same name that you used to purchase the product.

ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP I TELL U!!! I am cutting & pasting the info EXACTLY how it was emailed to me, so I know it's not a typing error... *SIGH*
Old 02-22-2002, 02:11 PM   #6
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

I know it gets discouraging, but please everyone, do not send multiple emails over and over. There are only a few people trying to respond to all these emails. When you send mulitples, you tie up several people answering the same person and only make the problem worse.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:15 PM   #7
Cheesypoofs
Registered

Big Grin

Jav400, thanks again for the quick replies. I'll wait as patiently as I can...
Old 02-22-2002, 04:02 PM   #8
Jim Sachs
Developer

The poor Customer-service guys are getting farther and farther behind because of multiple messages. Of course, the angry ones go to the bottom of the pile
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 04:28 PM   #9
Shinsa
Registered

Possible solution to Key Code errors

I know this sounds silly, but try typing it in. Sometimes cut and paste will put invisible characters in with the paste. Character like the SPACE or a CTRL-M or CARRIGE RETURN.

I had the EXACT same problem. Took me about 5 minutes before I relized I was using Bob instead of Robert, and then I also had an extra space at the end.
Bob

"When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."