Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 02-22-2002, 11:41 AM   #1
bigdan
Registered

Smile localization

Hi Jim (and all others) !

I've just discovered Aquarium today and it seems to work fine on my win98 / Athlon600 at work...

What's about MacOSX/Linux future versions (in OpenGL i presume ;-) ?

Could i help you for french (and german, italian ...) localization (you guess have too an Amiga4000 at work... and an A1200 + 2 x CD32 + A500+) of Aquarium ?

Mail me if you need help (on french localization or for french/european distribution for example).

AMIGAlly,

Arnaud aka "bigdan" on iRcnet #artbas (french amiga channel)
webmaster/coder in rebol, perl, e, arexx, php, xml, svg, etc... and even sometimes in C ;-D
--
Site of the day : http://cristal.inria.fr/~harley/pint.html
email : bigONdan@migazoneMAPS.com - remove the "nospam" or "mapsno" to contact me
bigdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 12:15 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Hi, bigdan -

Prolific is working on language translations (there's already a Japanese version).

No Linux version is planned. While it's a great OS, Linux users don't pay for software.

Mac users have exactly the opposite philosophy, and will shell out money to support companies they like. A Mac version will be started shortly.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 12:51 PM   #3
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Hey Jim,

I'm living in Korea and my wife's Korean. We love this screensaver so much, I could have her do the Korean translation for you no problem. It wouldn't take too long and we'll do it for free. Anything to help. I'll e-mail it to you when we're done, probably next week sometime, and you can use it if you like or toss it if you're worried about copywrite issues or something. What do you think?
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 12:56 PM   #4
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Oh, by the way, every store I go in over here that sells computers, has your screensaver running on most or all of the floor models. Most likely, pirated older versions. Have you sold many copies to companies in S. Korea? Probably not. If I see any lionfish, I'll report to you.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive