Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 12-02-2002, 01:31 PM   #1
Unregistered Rose

New at this! Some ???s

Regarding this jaggy problem on OSX.2 I have found that it looks less jaggy when I use the highest screen resolution on my CRT imac (1024x768). However this makes the lettering on my desktop toolbar too small to read, as well as application toolbars. I just don't recall if this happened in 10.15, as I didn't have the screensaver then, and didn't fiddle around much!

The fish application though, allows me to set the resolution for the application only, rather than have it set by the desktop resolution but I can't find any way of setting this this for the screensaver. So I can get clearer fish with the application, whilst staying in the resolution that makes my desktop readable (800x600). BUT it is the screensaver that I want to use!

Am I missing something? Sorry, I am new to Marine aquarium and also to OSX. I don't have the OS9 version, so I can't compare the fish quality or the effect of the screen resolution on it.

One last question; when I launch the application I have to press the 'F' button to get it to cover the screen rather than sit in a window (very very jaggy BTW!). Is this meant to happen? Is there anyway to set it to fullscreen by default?
Rose
Old 12-02-2002, 05:09 PM   #2
EdwardT
Registered

Rose,

Any screensaver will reflect the current desktop resolution, so the MA screensaver will stay at 800x600. I've also noticed an improvement when I go to a higher resolution, but just like you, the type and toolbars are a bit small for me.

I have not found a way to set fullscreen by default.
EdwardT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive