Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 12-21-2008, 07:07 AM   #1
frank327
Registered

getting back my fish

i just reformatted my laptop amd want to get back the extra fish i bought my plus software can't take me to the site it says can't be found everything takes me to a dead end

frank327@cox.net
frank327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Frank,

Sorry you are having difficulties.

Instead of a direct upgrade from Microsoft Plus to the Aquarium, I believe you were presented with the opportunity to purchase the Aquarium, so your customer records should still be on file at SereneScreen. First, try requesting your keycode from this page:

http://www.serenescreen.com/support/lostkeycode.php

The current version of the Aquarium is version 2.6. However your keycode may be for an older version -- 2.0 or 1.1. If this is the case, I can provide you links to download these old versions.

Note that we are currently in a public beta test of Marine Aquarium 3.0 which increases the number of fish from 7 to 30, and the "tank" artwork has been redone. Check it out!
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive