Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 03-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #101
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Eric, you're the man! This talk of yours actually sounds like you are not only considering adding a picture frame but even working on it as I type! If that's the case, could we see this added pretty soon, like a month or two?
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 05:30 PM   #102
edaniels
Goldfish Aquarium Developer

Pat, I am working on it... but only in my mind, so far.

So don't expect it very soon... I've got a few other things I need to get to first. Sorry!
----------------------------------
E R I C D A N I E L S, a n i m a t o r
Goldfish Aquarium Screensaver
----------------------------------
edaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 02:47 PM   #103
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Hey, he's a feldoncentral regular - he should be able to handle some waiting.
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #104
Falz
Registered

Does anyone prefer the old blue? The new aqua blue sort of clashes with the green, I think (maybe the opposite of clashes, makes it look washed out). Maybe have an option to use the old blue?
Falz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #105
Breeze
Registered

The gravitating to the front is a very natural thing for goldfish to do - they are very people oriented and are always looking out for a "take notice of me will ya'" attitude - I love 'em just the way they are!
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 01:31 PM   #106
tjl60
Banned

never works

Originally posted by feldon34:
Welcome to the forums, Jaxim!

The new fish, improvements in all the scenes, and introduction of the fishbowl are the major improvements. To my knowledge, you can't change out the toys or appearance of the tanks other than choosing from them.

You are always welcome to download Goldfish Aquarium 2.0 Demo and try it out. It will run for a minute or so at a time before fading to black.

If you already own Goldfish Aquarium 1, you can upgrade to Goldfish Aquarium 2 for $5.95.  
I have bought the screen saver 5 times and could never get it to work ?
tjl60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows