Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 09-27-2006, 06:47 PM   #1
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

Clock in Hebrew please.

Hi
As a theological student it is fun to have the Greek on the clock - gives a real sense of antiquity - but WHERE IS THE HEBREW - I am SURE you must have some Israeli fans./ ANd I would adore to have Ivrit (Hebrew) lettering.

Shalom Shalom
Rosalene
Rosalene Bradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 07:43 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Install the Hebrew language pack on your PC and you should be able to pick it in the Aquarium.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:35 AM   #3
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

I truly appreciate your replying to me - fabulous. Thank you. I will now hunt around for the said pack - presumably on the Microsoft download area. Kind Regards from Down Under
Rosalene
Old 09-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #4
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

And a PS -

It was EASY - all I had to do was go into Control Panel, Regional and Language Settings, and install the files (already on the hard drive) for right to left languages. I installed the files for the Asian languages while I was at it. Now I get a whole lot more choices for the language to show on the clock. (Japanese and Arabic look amazing.) I notice that the Hebrew anyway (can't read the Japanese and Arabic alas - or should that be 'yet') is a direct transliteration of the English - so September still reads September in the Hebrew lettering, I guess the Hebrew calanda is a bit of an ask of Microsoft XP.

But anyway I am DELIGHTED and RECOMMEND other people consider trying a different script - not only does it somehow fit with the undersea environment and look amazing, but it brings us all closer to each other. In fact this forum is a microcosm of international understanding in the best possible way, is it not?

Shalom and Salem, and Kia Ora Tatau (New Zealand Maori Greeting meaning literally 'Good physical and spiritual Health to you all'.) Rosalene

PPS Gujarati and Hindi look Fabulous!

PPS If you are using another language remember to set the day of the week to the first day for the attached culture - a small detail. (The Hebrew week begins on Saturday, and (I think please correct me) the Muslim one on Friday. Cheers R
Old 09-28-2006, 05:11 PM   #5
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Welcome to our forum, and I am glad you are enjoying the screensaver.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:13 PM   #6
Rosalene Bradbury
Registered

Originally posted by Rosalene Bradbury:
And a PS -

It was EASY - all I had to do was go into Control Panel, Regional and Language Settings, and install the files (already on the hard drive) for right to left languages. I installed the files for the Asian languages while I was at it. Now I get a whole lot more choices of the language to show on the clock. (Japanese and Arabic look amazing.) I notice that the Hebrew anyway (can't read the Japanese and Arabic alas - or should that be 'yet') is a direct transliteration of the English - so September still reads September in the Hebrew lettering - I guess the Hebrew calanda is a bit of an ask of Microsoft XP. But anyway I am DELIGHTED and RECOMMEND other people consider trying a different script - not only does it somehow fit with the undersea environment and look amazing, but it brings us all closer to each other. In fact this forum is a microcosm of international understanding in the best possible way is it not. Shalom and Salem, and Kia Ora Tatau (New Zealand Maori Greeting meaning literally 'Good physical and spiritual Health to you all) Rosalene

PPS Gujarati and Hindi look Fabulous!  
[IMG]images/icons/icon11.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-29-2006, 12:38 PM   #7
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Yes.................. to the forums. You'll love it here.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive