Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 07-23-2001, 12:18 PM   #41

Re: ** Starfish questions here -- See 99L FINAL for others *

Ive had my starfish all the way on the right side of the screen just yesterday when I got home, he was on the glass about an inch from the right edge.
Old 07-23-2001, 12:57 PM   #42
ajlaban
Registered

Re: ** Starfish questions here -- See 99L FINAL for others *

After noting Jim's post above, I downloaded .99L from his site and see that the starfish now moves all around the bottom.

Until this time I still had .99Lalpha3 on my computer and was unaware that it was in anywise different from the "final" version. I mention this in case others on the forum are laboring under the same illusion.
Passed away August 27, 2008.
ajlaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 02:34 PM   #43
ajlaban
Registered

Re: Starfish on the glass

Mystic X,

Here is a photo of the starfish on the glass that you requested.

Old 07-23-2001, 06:30 PM   #44
hayc59
VoodØØ Child™

Version??

Can You Please Direct me to The Version Where The Star Fish Moves Aound the Whole Tank!! Please
Because The One I Have She(Suzy) Just Stays In The Far Left Hand Side!!:rollin:
Thank-You:rollin:
:rollin:
ãrê ¥Øu êxpêriêncêÐ
Never Forget

God Bless America

hayc59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 06:57 PM   #45
ajlaban
Registered

Re: Version??

Giddyup,

Go to Jim's own website: www.fish-byte.com/ and click on news. If you don't see a July news release, click on the refresh button on your browser. The news about 99L will allow you to click on the file to download. Note that this is an exe file, not a zip file like the alpha releases.
Old 07-23-2001, 08:15 PM   #46
hayc59
VoodØØ Child™

thank you ajlaban!! you the man!
ãrê ¥Øu êxpêriêncêÐ
Never Forget

God Bless America

Old 07-23-2001, 08:59 PM   #47
hayc59
VoodØØ Child™

ok i went to the correct place and downloaded the New Version!
the star fish does not move from the left hand corner.. touches the glass with one tentecle moves backwards to the coral and does not move from there! so please give me some more help(please) thank you........waiting for your responce0)
ãrê ¥Øu êxpêriêncêÐ
Never Forget

God Bless America

Old 07-23-2001, 09:12 PM   #48
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

giddyup,

The proper place to go for the latest release is here www.serenescreen.com/Aquarium99L.exe Everyone please remember that if your starfish isn't moving at all, then you probably have the last alpha3 release. There have been several trials and tribulations involving the movement of the starfish, and several versions that Jim has released lately to try and stay on top of everything. This version will let the starfish have free movement over the bottom front of the aquarium, and over about the bottom 3rd of the front glass. With this release Jim has set the movement to totally random in these areas, so there is no way to predict where he will go, or how long it will take. Starfish move slowly, so even with this version don't expect to see him setting any speed records.

To tell if you have the latest version find the fish.scr file on your computer. Click properties for this file and the date should read / Modified Friday, July 20, 2001

In addition, there have been a few bugs reported that Jim will repair once he gets back from a short vacation. So, even though this is the full and latest release to date, there will be another one with repairs included shortly.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 09:21 PM   #49
hayc59
VoodØØ Child™

StarFish

can you give me the link or exe for registry cleaner i cannot find it anywhere..thank you
ãrê ¥Øu êxpêriêncêÐ
Never Forget

God Bless America

Old 07-23-2001, 09:26 PM   #50
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Re: StarFish

The link for Morgan's registry cleaner is here www.feldoncentral.com/Sachs/help.html Also, this has been updated to include all current versions of the aquarium, including the widescreen version.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive