Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 01-31-2004, 12:51 PM   #1
aiaman
Registered

multiple fish

is there a way that I can select the number of fish for my aquarium? I have always wanted to have many of one type of fish in a tank so they can school. I know that the limit now is 5 or 6 but can I increase that number in any way?
aiaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 09:34 PM   #2
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

The limit is 7 total. You can of course fill all 7 slots with the same fish, but that won't make them "school", you will just have the same fish there 7 times.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 09:51 PM   #3
aiaman
Registered

so is there anyway I can get more fish?
will an upgrade in the future have that option?
aiaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 10:29 PM   #4
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

The limit on the number of fish allowed at any one time is imposed because of the collision avoidance routines that keep the fish from running into or passing through each other. More fish in this size aquarium would cause problems right now. Jim has plans in the future of making the aquarium about 2x as wide and having camera panning. Then we might be able to have about 10 at one time if everything goes according to plan.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive