Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 03-30-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
fishbreath
Registered

problem licked - many thanks

Knowing I would have to go to some lengths to solve my problems I resolved this would be the day I would get MA2.6 to work properly, or know the reason why. I came out swinging. The guy who designed the program called me and within five minutes I understood what the problem was and how to fix it and now my fish are swimming around and my bubbles are bubbling and I am at peace with the world. Thanks, Jim, for solving what turned out to be elementary school problems originating not with the program, but with my ignorance about my own computer. Sorry for the rough words. I was wrong about you guys. I would reccomend Marine Aquarium to anyone, and I sincerely hope new sales result from people coming over my house and wanting an aquarium like mine as their screensavers. I'm having a big barbeque this weekend, in fact. Thanks again.

max loos (fishbrains)
fishbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

For those listening in, it was Jim O'Connor who straightened this out, not me.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:30 PM   #3
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Thanks FishBreath.

We do strive to make everyone happy.

Have a great vacation!
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive