Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 09-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
schneb
Registered

Marine Aquarium 2.0 MD

Is there any timeframe for Marine Aquarium 2.0 MD for Macintosh? I have a 20" Dell monitor that I am thinking of using for Marine Aquarium, but it is widescreen.
schneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 02:58 PM   #2
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Marine Aquarium for Macintosh has always been MD. We've always supported multiple displays and wide displays.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
Christopher.Miles
Registered

Background is same on both monitors and fish can't swim between them

I have a Dual 2.7 GHz PowerPC G5 with two 17-inch 1280x1024 displays. Marine Aquarium 2.0.6 works fine on both monitors, but they show the same background and the fish can not swim between displays.

Is it possible to have one background stretched across both monitors and to allow the fish to swim between them?

I am also using Gideon Softworks xBack which is working great so that MA2 works great as my desktop too.

Thanks
Christopher.Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:43 PM   #4
schneb
Registered

Yes...

I think what you are doing is "mirroring" your displays. Have you tried going in to the System Pref > Monitors settings and set the display layout?
schneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 06:32 AM   #5
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Hi Christopher,

Jim Sachs, the creator of Marine Aquarium, is working on a new version of Marine Aquarium which will have capabilities such as you are describing. The artwork for Marine Aquarium 2.x really isn't of sufficient resolution to support what you are asking for.

Thanks for your interest in our products!
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive