Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 03-20-2005, 07:04 PM   #1
Beery
Registered

Marine Aquarium 2 doesn't stay selected. Help!

Hi folks,

I just installed Marine Aquarium 2 and I registered and got the update. Then I installed the latest drivers for my graphics card, so I'm all updated as far as I'm aware. Now, I'm having a weird problem that doesn't seem to be listed in the FAQ or on the forums (that I've seen). Here's my issue:

I set Marine Aquarium 2 as my default screensaver when I installed it, but when I went to my desktop properties it wasn't listed as my screensaver, and when I do select it, it won't stay as the screensaver. It works fine when I load it up either from the desktop shortcut or from the desktop screensaver properties preview button, and I set it to appear on my screen on the computer startup - all that works fine. It just won't stay as my screensaver (which kinda defeats its purpose). Other screensavers work fine.

I am stumped as to what could be causing this. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Maybe I'm missing something simple. Please help.
Beery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 08:51 PM   #2
Panthera
Hygenius

You will find your answer here.
Panthera Tigris Altaica
The largest living cat in the world, the Siberian Tiger possesses both
grace and beauty. Although it spends a lot of time hunting,
its reputation as a vicious killer is undeserved ....
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 04:33 AM   #3
Beery
Registered

Thanks a bunch!
Beery is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive