Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-24-2004, 12:18 PM   #1
Marian Nichols
~Author~

news letter talking about the Goldfish SS

Swimmin' With Da Fishes
OK, we've never recommended a screen saver here in the newsletter before, but after trying this one, I was just too impressed not to tell you about it! This is the coolest, most realistic screen saver I've ever seen!

What am I going on about? The Goldfish Aquarium Screen Saver I just installed. This transforms your monitor into an awesome electronic goldfish tank every time it runs. I've never seen an aquarium screen saver that was this realistic (and there are some really good ones out there). It's amazing - it looks like you can actually reach out and touch the fish! It'll blow you away! This is the next generation of this type of animation / screen saver technology, and it's truly amazing how much more realistic it has gotten in just a year or so!

Oh, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. A friend installed one of these on his home computer and couldn't believe how great it looked! His son stood looking at the thing for over an hour! My kids were equally impressed. I had to keep telling my 3 year old not to touch the screen - that the fish weren't real! I really didn't think I'd ever be this impressed with a screen saver!

The staff here at WorldStart was really impressed as well. Everyone was stopping by my office to see this thing! No one could believe their eyes - it's that realistic. It looks just like a real goldfish tank. We were joking we'd better be careful - if we bumped the computer water might spill out :-) Of course, they all want one on their computers now...

In fact, I've yet to show it to anyone who wasn't completely impressed with it. At first, people wonder why I'm so excited about showing them a screen saver, then there's all the "ohhs" and the "ahhs" and the "wows", and finally they want to know if I can save one for them. It's really that good!

OK, here are some sample screen captures we snagged just to give you a taste. Please note that these were reduced in size for the newsletter and come far short of doing this program justice.
Write paranormal mysteries. Six books so far.
Marian Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 12:22 PM   #2
Marian Nichols
~Author~

I received this newsletter mainly for the tips they give on MS Office. Of course, they do a little advertising too. AND this is what they are selling now at almost half price of what most of us paid. I am guessing they have a deal with Prolific.

They had screen shorts, 3 of them but I didn’t see the point in posting them.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:47 AM   #3
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Newsletter

I'm not aware of this deal.

Can you send me a pointer to thier site, or more info so I can follow up.

I know one thing, we have made no deals with anyone to sell the product for less money.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 08:29 AM   #4
Marian Nichols
~Author~

It is Worldstart.com

Here is the rest of the newsletter.

Cool huh? And again, those picts really don't do it justice. Once the screen saver is in motion, it looks a LOT better than the sample picts. You'd swear you were looking into a real fish tank!

Of course, this has all sorts of controls. Turn the sound on or off, adjust your bubble rates, pick and choose the background, decide which fish you want, and more. It's a top-notch program, no doubt!

Your cost is just $12.97 and US shipping is free. This is the current version and generally sells at other discounters for $20-$25 (plus they charge shipping).

I tell ya, dollar for dollar, you can't buy more fun with your computer. Trust me, give this a try - you'll be as impressed as I am.

http://store.worldstart.com/customer...roductid=17864

I hope this helps.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:45 AM   #5
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Sounds like someone should be in trouble.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 09:01 AM   #6
Marian Nichols
~Author~

I hope it is not me!
Old 10-25-2004, 12:50 PM   #7
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

No one will be in trouble.

We just need to learn about how they are sellding this at a loss.

They are selling the physical version, which comes from another company that does our physical sales. We only sell electronic versions.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 03:06 PM   #8
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Missing any stock from anywhere?
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 01:49 AM   #9
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Tiny Copycat?
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows