Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 09-12-2004, 10:06 AM   #1
basser1
Registered

check this out

Hey all, I was surfin' around and I came across this web-site that allows the user to change their desktop and look of their pc. This link was on the ati web-site. Of course the one item that caught my eye was the aquarium desktop. It is not a screensaver and apparently the fish move around while you work on your pc. Their is a download fee charged. I am attaching a pic of the aquarium as well as a link.
http://www.stardock.com/oem/index.asp?oem=ati

Here is the link for a screenshot:
http://www.stardock.com/products/aquarium/aq1.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aquarium.jpg (118.0 KB, 226 views)
basser1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 10:17 AM   #2
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Yes I have that. I have window blinds and all that and boy did it slow my machine down big time. So I have it off.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 12:43 PM   #3
Marian Nichols
~Author~

Yes, (laughing) I also have this and as Ed just said I no longer run it, it was a novelty and when the new wore off I wasn't so enthuse with it any longer. They have saltwater fish, freshwater fish, brackish water fish, cichlids and goldfish in the same tank which disappointed me somewhat. But I did like the background and the treasure chest.
Write paranormal mysteries. Six books so far.
Marian Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive