Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 06-30-2001, 01:41 AM   #21

Re: Is It Done Yet ?????????????? :)

In the classic Herman Munster voice.. OH BOY O-Boy Oboy-OboyOboyOboyOboy!!! Signed up for E-mail notice and waiting excitedly.
Old 06-30-2001, 05:08 AM   #22
feldon34
Forum Administrator

FishyBusiness,

Wait til you see the complete overhaul to the website I've almost completed. Thanks again to Jav400, BeefJerky, hooters, and grape_jellyfish who looked at a few prototypes and helped me tweak something together that doesn't lose the original idea.

I need experts on Voodoo, Savage, and other cards to tell me exactly what drivers work best with what OSes. Even if the performance is a little slow, I want STABLE driver versions so I can post them on my website.

Update to website in about 30 minutes folks...
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2001, 06:28 AM   #23
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Overhaul of the website is now complete!

I also just added a Quick Reference Guide to the fish which fits on one page so you can print it and thumb-tack it to your wall, cubicle, etc.

www.feldoncentral.com/Sac...guide.html

Thanks to Jav400, hooters, grape_jellyfish for providing invaluable input into some of the subtle changes to the site, and to BeefJerky for putting his conversation about car stereos on hold long enough to say "hey, that looks pretty cool!".
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
Old 06-30-2001, 07:45 AM   #24
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Looks great . I love what you did Morgan . I just got up and the first thing I do in the morning is come here . And Jim , I'm glad you got the starfish to do what you want . I knew you would . Just as everyone else here knew you would .

Thanks for taking the time to read this .
Walter
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2001, 01:03 PM   #25
FishyBusiness
Registered

1 Highscore

Morgan,

The new changes look great. The thumbs up and thumbs downs should hopefully stop a lot of repeated questions and posts.

I love the new vertical menu on the left. I have always thought that the old one looked cheesy. I just didn't want to tell you and hurt your feelings.

The best thing that you made was the printer-friendly version of the fish guide. Now people will have something to use until Jim incorporates the pictures inside of the program.
Frank
FishyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2001, 01:18 PM   #26
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Take it or leave it, it's Morgan design.

I like to have the menu items be part of something bigger. With the previous design, it felt very casual and friendly. However some people didn't realise they were buttons!

And now that we've grown to more items (we didn't have a chat or help section before), it makes sense to do the changeover. The first design I did had little dividing lines between the items, and the fish were smaller.

Honestly, the Contact Us section isn't really needed and I almost stopped everything this morning and pulled it out, but that would have been a ton of rework.

So who's volunteering to make recommendations about other video cards I've excluded?

And Fishy, break me off with some of that $$ . I want that T-Bird system. I almost picked up a 1.2 t-bird and motherboard for $325 but had to pass it up.
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive