Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 07-22-2005, 03:29 PM   #21
Tony Montana
Registered

Thanks for all your feedback, even the sarcastic remarks, there pretty funny. Unfortunatley I know more about Video than Photoshop, I only graze the surface of that program, but learn more and more all the time. Especially with the help of really nice people.

I dont think the file I have was done incorrectly, how do you cycle through all the logos that are in the MAT2 folder? When I try to cycle through them none of the logos in the directory show up, even the ones I downloaded from Feldons sight. Back to my conclusion that it is something stupid...

In advance, I apologize if I wasted all of your time on this.

Oh bye the way Torch, why would I drop 700? Did you?
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 05:18 PM   #22
torch511
Pathfinder

the "C" key cycles through the calenders/clocks and logos. The answer to the other question should be obvious.
torch511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 12:57 PM   #23
Tony Montana
Registered

I tried cycling through the logos and nothing comes up, has anybody heard anything new?
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive