Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 01-27-2004, 08:13 AM   #1
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

Key Code retrieval not working

Can anyone else get the key code retrieval system on the site to work? I just geta blank screen and no email.
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
camorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 05:38 PM   #2
mswindowsxp2002
Registered

Angry I have the same problem, no word from LifeGlobe...

camorgan,
I too have had problems trying to retrieve my key. Luckly I kept in in a safe place. But I will be in trouble if they change the keys at anytime like some companies do. I won't be able to retrieve my new key. :-( I have tried emailing support at LifeGlobe with no response. I am not sure what to do now. Maybe email SereneScreen? They are connected.

Take care,
mswindowsxp2002

PS: I can change my email address, at least I think I can, I have no errors when I try. Just no confirmation email that a chnage has occured.
mswindowsxp2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 06:05 PM   #3
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

We are looking into this. It will be fixed, and even if it were not, we would suppport getting you your keycode.

As to Tech Support, when did you send your email?
Do give them 48 hours.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 02:07 PM   #4
mswindowsxp2002
Registered

Cool

Reichart,

Thanks for the reply, I sent trouble ticket using the Prolific's site about a one or two ago. Still no word. I would be happy to email you if you think that would help in finding my request for help. I was just curious what happen to it. Also I got my key during the beta period, when the site is fixed I will be able to get my code also? And do I get the same support and upgrade benefits as people who buy the screensaver for $19.95? (I paid less during the beta period.)

-mswindowsxp2002
mswindowsxp2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows