Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-25-2003, 10:01 PM   #1
Executioner
Registered

Exclamation technical problems

It took awhile,but,information is gradually finding it's way into my cranial cavity. While we're out here complaining that the goldfish aren't gold and that they aren't swimming exactly where we'd like them to be. We're only considering the esthetic and not the technical aspect of their creation. I'm amazed that these guys can make the fish and bubbles and plants and shadows and rocks and gravel (with alge) seem so real; and in my amazement not stop to consider all the state of the art technical problems that might arise. Now that I understand. Or at least think I understand why things can't be EXACTLY as we'd like them,I'm more willing to cut their creators a little slack.
Executioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 06:07 AM   #2
cjmaddy
Registered

magnanimity [mag_n?_nim'i_ti],
noun greatness of soul; that quality of mind which raises a person above all that is mean or unjust; generosity.

The Chambers Dictionary. Copyright © 1994 by Chambers Harrap Publishers, Ltd. All rights reserved.

cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows