Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-05-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
dmgm1234
Registered

Xmas Present

Dear Jim S.
I just have to thank you for the first Christmas Present I have received this holiday. I have been a good customer of yours for years, telling people where to go to get my screen saver, but you don't even know it. Since late 1900s I have had 3 computers facing me in my office at home as I do my church's web site as well as a mass of Bible Correspondence Courses. All three computers stay on at one time... starting with 95, 98, xp, vista , 7, now 10....Serene Screen has always been my screen saver. Well something very amazing happened tonight....My SS program crashed on my 10..I put the old faithful disk in and it restarted as it has I have many times in the past. BUT ! Music; Scrolling back ground; bubbles off & on; I couldn't believe it after all these years watching the same things....I surmised that it upgraded it's self to #3 when I put the disk back in....I have been using # 2 for many years....AND I haven't even gotten a "Trial" notice either. THANKS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALSO from a little 73yrs old lady geek.
dmgm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the Aquarium after all these years.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:25 PM   #3
dmgm1234
Registered

Dear Mr. Jim,
I realize now that I can upgrade and get more fish but I am afraid to touch it. The music is Sooooooooooo Serene....Sounds like guitar & piano....IT is better than Elvis...It even makes me cry at times. Thanks again......I'll get the nerve to test other things out later. Right now I am just enjoying this.....
Old 12-08-2015, 09:51 PM   #4
Jim Sachs
Developer

That's a MIDI version of Pachelbel's Canon, using a synthesized guitar sound which I created. It's an extremely efficient way to pack music into a program, and takes up very few bytes.
Jim Sachs
Old 12-09-2015, 09:55 AM   #5
dmgm1234
Registered

Brilliant

What ever you did was brilliant.....I have listened to several versions on the net but none QUIET GOT IT....Thanks for your hard work. Ree
Old 12-10-2015, 03:27 PM   #6
dmgm1234
Registered

Well Mr. Jim,
I couldn't stand it any longer. Thought it ugly in me to enjoy the music and new corals and not pay that little bit to get the extra fish...Me & the "Zeba Moray" are playing a game I think....He is a sneaky little devil, hiding in that coral you made for him. Sometimes I think I have just not loaded the right version when he doesn't come out. On well!....What a life...listening to beautiful music and watching this "Clean" aquarium.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #7
Jim Sachs
Developer

You can always press the W key to see if the Moray is hidden in the cave.
Jim Sachs
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows