Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 07-23-2004, 08:18 PM   #161
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Well at least 1 person other than me thinks it's cool so far, thanks Eshirey!

I'm just looking for sharks that you wouldn't normally see which makes them all the more interesting. I guess I should think of tame sharks that don't strike terror into people then?
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 03:45 AM   #162
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Hi Lungfish -- I think you did a great job and research in finding a new terror of the deep because goblin does indeed strike terror in me when I look at it. Might be I was fish food for goblin in a former life. The shark is an animal that must absolutely be respected. Its unique predatory focus so clearly seen through its movement through the waters would easily make for long hours of facinating watching. Please do continue your excellent research for unusual species!!
Best regards,
Minn

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 02:16 PM   #163
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Thanks surferminn, I appreciate support. I'm known for finding some of the weirdest things in the ocean, or already knowing about them. I find those the most interesting because we've already seen the common sharks and fish which are already in both MA2 and Terrors of the Deep. I'll see what else I can dig up that might fit into the screensaver and get back to you. I know of a few others, but I'll need to find some online refs to them so you guys can see what they look like.
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Old 07-24-2004, 03:10 PM   #164
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Okay. I'm glad you're not going to let a couple of scaredy-cats like myself take you off the beaten path. Since you showed me that giant catfish in the other thread I been wondering if the loch ness monster might not be just a big giant overgrown catfish.
Minn
Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 03:11 PM   #165
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

lol, no Nessie wouldn't be that. As for fish and/or sharks which some people don't like and wouldn't want in MA2 or Sharks, well that's why you have the option to either select only specific fish/sharks or to show all of them. So Prolific may very well decide that I've picked a cool shark and still add it (if I'm lucky).
Steve
Old 07-25-2004, 03:33 PM   #166
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...s/Goblin.shtml
http://www.boattalk.com/sharks/goblin.htm
http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~bz050/goblinshark.html
just a few hits

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 – 1951)
The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 03:50 PM   #167
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

wow. I can just see a movie about this shark now. I like it. And thanks for the info.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep