Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 07-12-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

What is Carousel?

Hello All,

Thanks to our beta testers for all the help. Prolific has relased a new utility called Carousel. This program allows you to cycle between multiple screensavers on your system. So, you can now run Marine Aquarium, Goldfish and Sharks. It is very easy to use, and the best news is that it is free.

Please download and enjoy.

http://www.prolific.com/product/Carousel/
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
Pushwall
Fellow Twang

Thanks for the great free utility. I have a similar one called Serandom which was not free but has a bunch of other features. The critical one I feel Carousel is lacking right now is time duration. Or maybe Carousel currently has this feature and I just don't see where to set it. By time duration I mean being able to set the running time for each screensaver that you've selected to run. Other than that,...great utility! And it's free too which is a really good thing. Thanks Prolific!!
Pushwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 09:11 AM   #3
Pham Huu Hanh
Registered

Thumbs Down

I've just tried Serandom,but Carousel show the true name of screen saver,not the file name,that's easy to use.
PHH
Pham Huu Hanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 03:06 AM   #4
NaaMar
Registered

Thumbs Down

thank you!

I've been looking for a free screensaver manager for a long long time. I do agree with pushwall about the timer. It would also be great to implement the favorite "star" feature (from the mac screensaver versions, I still hoping to see that one in all the win versions) so It will show a favortite screensaver more often than one with less stars.
NaaMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive