Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 03-30-2006, 11:54 AM   #1
fishbreath
Registered

Full screen issues

I am running the Aquarium 2.6 on Mac OS X 10.4.5 on a new Mac CoreDuo G5.

When I click the MA2.6 icon in my dock it comes on and only partially covers the screen. It then leaves after a few minutes and the full screen version comes on but for only six minutes. No help in preferences. Any ideas?

I've been trying to get 2.6 to work for the better part of a week and notified them several times about my problems.
fishbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:59 AM   #2
fishbreath
Registered

Smells like fish to me..

You mean you knew there were bugs that would prevent MA2.6 being successfully installed when you took my 20 US escudos? Please say it's not so...

Now you only show the posts that are positive? ever hear of free speech?
Apparently not. How about, "I want my money back?" I'm not there yet, but I WANT some answers.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #3
fishbreath
Registered

Fishbreath Complaint Dept

My posts are not showing because I just found out MA2.6 has not been perfected for the new Mac duocore intels. And you don't have the courage to admit it so you block my posts from public view...

Someone needs to call me, soon!
Old 03-30-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by fishbreath:
I need someone on the phone from MA who will talk me through this. I'm on the new Mac CoreDuo with the Intel guts. Have had no luck in trying to contact a MA tech person on the phone. Could it be they know there is an unfixable flaw and do not want to deal with it/me?  
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by fishbreath:
I've got a bad feeling that I've fallen in with theives. Knowing there would be trouble from people who have been cheated, a harrassment, rude posts escape valve has been built in. I bought my MA2.6 like four days ago and have been struggling with getting it to work properly and you apparently knew when you took my money I would not be able to successfully intall it. This is not good. Please tell me what is going on here. If you wiggle and squirm that will confirm I've been cheated and this is a scam.  
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
Old 03-30-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I am not sure why you have not gotten a response. Millions of people are running the Aquarium and at one time, Apple tried to license the Aquarium to include with Mac OS X.

When someone has a problem with the Aquarium, it is taken seriously and a response usually only takes a day or two to come back.

If you want the $20 back, I am sure you can demand it and get it. But I think we'd all rather get the Aquarium running properly on your computer.

I wish you'd give some more detail. Which version of OS X, what Mac model, etc.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #7
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Fishbreath,

You can't have a G5 and a dual core Intel in the same machine, so please decide what computer you have. That is the first step to getting help.

Not casting about wild accusations is also helpful. It doesn't take much effort to examine the history of posts here and see that problems are brought up and handled. See the thread where I asked about Security Updates to see that when we suspect a problem we look for other people who may have it and be able to figure it out.

Tech support is backed up handling issues with the new release. Each e-mail in the queue takes a set amount of time. After it is determined that the problem isn't simple user error Mac issues are escalated to me. I reply the same day I find out about an issue to let the user know what is going on, even if it is a "I don't know, but we'll find out."

I haven't heard anything about your issue yet, so it is safe to assume that Tech Support hasn't dug down to you yet.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:31 PM   #8
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Please see: https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...ead.php?t=3512
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive