Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 02-24-2002, 11:50 PM   #1
Mayo
Registered

How to contact?

A few months ago I lost the first registration I ever lost. It was for the aquarium. I received my key via email, and everything was fine until the new upgrade. I have moved since I purchased the screen saver, but still have access to my old email accounts. The new version says you have to enter your email address to receive your new key. I entered every email address I've used, and get a "not found" in each case. I no longer have access to the old bank accounts, so I won't be able to provide that information, but I have the email correspondence (several) from when I lost my key. I sent an email to Service@serenescreen.com (Steve Brazner) which is the address I was corresponding with before, but have received no word. How do I contact someone to get my new key?
Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 11:52 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

You're going to have to show evidence that you're registered for the Aquarium.

If you want to get your key faster, provide the SereneScreen staff with information they can match to their records, including old e-mail addresses, your old street address, the first and last 4 digits of your credit card number, and your full name. Sorry, but it can't go on the honor system.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

Last edited by feldon34; 02-25-2002 at 12:50 AM.
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 09:32 PM   #3
Mayo
Registered

Well... The only *proof* that I have would be the fact that I have a key that's registered to me, and the previous email correspondence with Steve Brazner, one of which contains the first and last four numbers of the old card. However, the fact remains that I don't have access to that bank account anymore, and it is no longer even in use. And, fyi, the registration came via email, literally a few minutes after I made the previous post (coincidence?). I still have no idea what email address was used when I registered the aquarium, as the two times that I needed to use that feature, it did NOT work. Both times, I entered every email address that I use, and BOTH times it gave me a "not found" error. So, will I have to go through this *every* time there is an upgrade?
Old 02-26-2002, 12:27 AM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Once you can provide information to SereneScreen that matches at least some of the information used to purchase the Aquarium (it is completely irrelevant if you use that bank or e-mail anymore!), then you'll be squared away with a new keycode.

I have heard no plans to go to a new keycode any time in the near future.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 02:20 PM   #5
Mayo
Registered

Ok. Thanks for the info. As I said, the key arrived after the original post. I hope you can understand my frustration after trying twice to use the email form and it was rejected both times. Perhaps that should be looked at.
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive