Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 05-14-2003, 07:47 PM   #41
Michael Babin
Mac Development

When running Apple System Profiler, select Save or Save As from the File menu. It will create a document containing the system profile information. You can save a .asp file by selecting the System Profiler file format. The other formats are okay as well, but .asp files have the advantage of allowing you to open and view their contents in Apple System Profiler itself. Attach the document created by Apple System Profiler to an e-mail message directed to me.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 08:21 PM   #42
mrtew
Registered

Originally posted by Polcamilla
Uh----do you just mean cutting and pasting the info inthe Apple System Profiler System Profile? Or is there some kind of log file that I should be attaching to an email?

Just go under File to Save like any other app.
mrtew
mrtew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 08:50 PM   #43
mrtew
Registered

New G4's don't have Jaggies!

I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday. I was at CompUSA and saw MA running fullscreen on a new G4 tower and a huge flatscreen. I looked close and my eyes just about jumped out of my head! No jaggies! I double checked to make sure it was running Jaguar which it was and looked again. I set all the fish on random and started it again and again to see them all. Even the striped fish were perfectly clear and realistic. Now I know I saw them on another G4 tower at the Apple store around 6 months ago and I don't know what the difference is between the two systems, but it tells me that the jaggies not something inherent in OSX Jaguar, or in Marine Aquarium, or in OpenGL , but probably in the drivers for the graphics cards or something like Jim said. Doesn't get rid of my jaggies or make me feel any better about them, but it gives me a spark of hope that the next ATI update if there ever is one might fix the problem. Can someone confirm or deny?
mrtew
mrtew is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive